List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 22 2005 12:29am
Subject:Re: Beta 2: Warning when compiling program in FC4 GCC4
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:

> The latest SVN version has this "fixed", but incorrectly in my
> opinion.  It currently just returns *this, whereas I don't think
> operator=() should be defined at all, just declared.

Does this actually suppress the compiler-generated version?

Regardless, operator= does normally return *this, so the only problem
with doing it this way is that it generates a tiny bit more code than if
it were only declared and not defined.
Thread
m4 macro for mysql++?Pål Brattberg13 Jul
  • Re: m4 macro for mysql++?Warren Young13 Jul
    • Beta 2: Warning when compiling program in FC4 GCC4Carlos M. Gutierrez21 Jul
      • Re: Beta 2: Warning when compiling program in FC4 GCC4Carlos M. Gutierrez21 Jul
      • Re: Beta 2: Warning when compiling program in FC4 GCC4Chris Frey22 Jul
        • Re: Beta 2: Warning when compiling program in FC4 GCC4Warren Young22 Jul
          • Re: Beta 2: Warning when compiling program in FC4 GCC4Chris Frey22 Jul