List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robin Date:July 21 2005 12:38am
Subject:Re: Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgets
View as plain text
> Pray tell, how?  I spent a few hours last night trying to get a MySQL C
> API DLL import library that would link, but failed.

On the MySQL++ FAQ under "Will it build under Cygwin?"
All I did was follow those instructions to do the dll exports with the
help of http://www.emmestech.com/software/cygwin/pexports-0.43/moron1.html

After torturing myself for about an hour, and satisfying MingGW Dev
Studio requirements... I got it all working with 1.7.40.  And it is
way better then the older API which I downloaded and have been using
from like a year ago.

Anyway if you need more info... let me know.

> So don't do that, then.  -fno-rtti turns off run-time type
> identification, which is indeed required by MySQL++.

I had the C++ runtime & Expection handling options turned off in my
project settings... dah. :p
Thread
Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgetsRobin20 Jul
  • Re: Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgetsWarren Young21 Jul
    • Re: Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgetsRobin21 Jul
      • Re: Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgetsWarren Young22 Jul
        • Re: Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgetsRobin22 Jul