List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 18 2005 12:43pm
Subject:Re: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result Sets
View as plain text
Jalon, Arnon wrote:

> I couldn't really find a clean way to modify the client_flag of the
> options struct using the published c api.

I believe I solved this problem.  Basically, you can now call
set_option() before the connection is established, which will set the
proper connection flag as a side effect.  2.0.0 beta 2 will be out soon,
if you don't want to look in svn.

>>say "svn add myfile",
>
> That works.  I wonder if it wouldn't help future contributors if that
> was mentioned in the HACKERS file.

Done.
Thread
Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsArnon Jalon30 Jun
  • Re: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsWarren Young30 Jun
RE: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsArnon Jalon30 Jun
  • Re: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsWarren Young1 Jul
RE: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsArnon Jalon1 Jul
RE: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsArnon Jalon8 Jul
  • Re: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsWarren Young8 Jul
RE: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsArnon Jalon8 Jul
RE: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsArnon Jalon11 Jul
  • Re: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsWarren Young11 Jul
RE: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsArnon Jalon13 Jul
  • Re: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsWarren Young18 Jul
RE: Stored Procedures & Multiple Result SetsArnon Jalon18 Jul