List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Farmer Date:July 14 2005 1:58pm
Subject:Unresolved External Symbol
View as plain text
The examples all compile and run perfectly for me now, but when I try to use
them in my own project, the linker gives me one unresolved external symbol
error for each time I try to use a mysqlpp function.  I've already tried
rebuilding the library and matching the code generation settings, and I'm
pretty well stuck here.  Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
mysqlpp::Connection::Connection(void)" (??0Connection@mysqlpp@@QAE@XZ)
referenced in function "public: __thiscall campaign::campaign(void)"
(??0campaign@@QAE@XZ)

-Brian Farmer

Thread
static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWolfram Arnold6 Jul
  • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definition linker errorsChris Frey6 Jul
    • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWolfram Arnold6 Jul
    • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWarren Young6 Jul
      • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definition linker errorsChris Frey6 Jul
        • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWarren Young6 Jul
          • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definition linker errorsChris Frey7 Jul
            • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWarren Young7 Jul
              • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definition linker errorsChris Frey8 Jul
                • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWarren Young8 Jul
              • Unresolved External SymbolBrian Farmer14 Jul
                • Re: Unresolved External SymbolWarren Young14 Jul
                • Connection always on and field namesAnkur G35 Saxena17 Jul
                  • Re: Connection always on and field namesWarren Young18 Jul
  • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWarren Young6 Jul