List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ibrahim Mubarak Date:July 13 2005 7:40pm
Subject:Re: BETA RELEASE: v2.0.0-beta1
View as plain text
--- Chris Frey <cdfrey@stripped> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 05:24:35AM -0600, Warren Young wrote:
> > This is the first (and maybe only?) beta version for v2.0.0, which
> has
> > been "cooking" for about a month now.  The API and ABI should be
> stable
> > now, but there are no guarantees.  It generates libraries called
> v2.0.0,
> > but we may release other libraries with that same name but
> different
> > interfaces.
>
> Just a quick public thanks for all the hard work you put into this
> release.  You truly wasted no time. :-)
>
> - Chris

I fully agree. I am so amazed at the speed the releases are coming out.
Especially the 2.0 . Although I don't use this library anymore, as I am
no longer a part of the project that uses it, I will recommend it
everywhere and anywhere I can as I see that both you and Chris are very
active in this project and I like how it is managed.

ib

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Thread
BETA RELEASE: v2.0.0-beta1Warren Young5 Jul
  • Re: BETA RELEASE: v2.0.0-beta1Chris Frey6 Jul
    • Re: BETA RELEASE: v2.0.0-beta1Warren Young6 Jul
Re: BETA RELEASE: v2.0.0-beta1Ibrahim Mubarak13 Jul