List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 11 2005 10:45pm
Subject:Re: BC++6.0 linker error
View as plain text
ldomagala@stripped wrote:
> I'm using the "1_7_1win32_borland_1_2" version of MySQL++

That's unspeakably ancient.  Is there no possibility you could use the
1.7.40 version instead?  http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/

> [Linker Error] Unresolved external '_mysql_num_rows' referenced from I:\CPP
> PROGRAMY\MYSQLPP\MYSQL.OBJ

You claim to be linking to the MySQL C API library, but this error says
your linker isn't finding its functions.  If you haven't made a mistake
in setting up the linker, then the problem is some tool issue.  Perhaps
you haven't chosen the correct import library, for example.  There are
lots of reasons why this could fail, particularly when not using the
same tools as were used to build MySQL, Visual C++.
Thread
BC++6.0 linker errorUnknown Sender11 Jul
  • Re: BC++6.0 linker errorWarren Young12 Jul