List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:BC++6.0 linker error
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:53:05 +0200
View as plain text
hey , I'm using the "1_7_1win32_borland_1_2" version of MySQL++  and I experienced some
problems compiling the example applications under Borland C++ Builder 6.0 personal
edition.
I have added the libmySQL.lib and mysqlplus.lib to the project , and specified the
"library" paths and "include" paths in the linker options but still I get a set of linker
errors

[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_mysql_num_rows' referenced from I:\CPP
PROGRAMY\MYSQLPP\MYSQL.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_mysql_data_seek' referenced from I:\CPP
PROGRAMY\MYSQLPP\MYSQL.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_mysql_fetch_row' referenced from I:\CPP
PROGRAMY\MYSQLPP\MYSQL.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_mysql_fetch_lengths' referenced from I:\CPP
PROGRAMY\MYSQLPP\MYSQL.OBJ

where can I find the definitions for "_mysql_num_rows" and other externals ?

I'd be greatfull for some help.

Thread
BC++6.0 linker errorUnknown Sender11 Jul
  • Re: BC++6.0 linker errorWarren Young12 Jul