List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 8 2005 12:58pm
Subject:Re: Clarification of Compiling Procedure
View as plain text
Robin wrote:

> First I created a Static Library (.a) project

Is your program GPL or LGPL?  If not, you need to create a DLL.  You
can't do that with v1.7, but I'm in the process of getting this working
with VC++ for v2.0.  I'm pretty sure the process is similar under MinGW,
but you'll have to figure it out, because I'm not likely to install
MinGW myself.  At best, I'll try building under Cygwin with -mno-cygwin.

> `ZThn8_N7mysqlpp5QueryD0Ev':
>
> F:\BACKUP\mysql++-1.7.40\MinGW\..\lib\query.h:(.text$_ZN7mysqlpp10Connection6errnumEv[mysqlpp::Connection::errnum()]+0x10):
> undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'

Read the FAQ on the page where you downloaded MySQL++.
Thread
Clarification of Compiling ProcedureRobin8 Jul
  • Re: Clarification of Compiling ProcedureWarren Young8 Jul
    • Re: Clarification of Compiling ProcedureChris Frey21 Jul