List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 6 2005 8:07pm
Subject:Re: Configuring mysql++ for Solaris 8
View as plain text
Twibell, Cory L wrote:

> I even tried linking with -lm -lsocket -lnsl

I had in mind the libraries, compiler flags and such for threading.
What happens when you configure it without threads?

If that doesn't work, can you send me the config.log file, or get me a
remote login on the machine?  I ask for the latter only because I don't
have any Solaris machines available to me.

P.S. There's no need to send responses both to me personally and to the
list.  I do read the list...
Thread
Configuring mysql++ for Solaris 8Cory L Twibell6 Jul
  • Re: Configuring mysql++ for Solaris 8Warren Young6 Jul
RE: Configuring mysql++ for Solaris 8Cory L Twibell6 Jul
  • Re: Configuring mysql++ for Solaris 8Warren Young6 Jul
RE: Configuring mysql++ for Solaris 8Cory L Twibell7 Jul
  • Re: Configuring mysql++ for Solaris 8Chris Frey8 Jul
    • Re: Configuring mysql++ for Solaris 8Warren Young8 Jul