List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:July 6 2005 7:42pm
Subject:Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definition linker errors
View as plain text
On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 11:52:25AM -0600, Warren Young wrote:
> Chris Frey wrote:
>
> >// file: stock.cpp - the only file that has the static data
> >#define SSQLS_GENERATE_STATICS
> >#include "tables.h"
>
> Doesn't work.  I tried it.  You can't have an ifdef inside a macro.

You can define other sub macros conditionally though, and call them from
the first.  The macro that outputs the static definitions would be
defined or empty depending on the #define flag.

- Chris

Thread
static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWolfram Arnold6 Jul
  • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definition linker errorsChris Frey6 Jul
    • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWolfram Arnold6 Jul
    • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWarren Young6 Jul
      • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definition linker errorsChris Frey6 Jul
        • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWarren Young6 Jul
          • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definition linker errorsChris Frey7 Jul
            • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWarren Young7 Jul
              • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definition linker errorsChris Frey8 Jul
                • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWarren Young8 Jul
              • Unresolved External SymbolBrian Farmer14 Jul
                • Re: Unresolved External SymbolWarren Young14 Jul
                • Connection always on and field namesAnkur G35 Saxena17 Jul
                  • Re: Connection always on and field namesWarren Young18 Jul
  • Re: static globals in SSQL macro expansion -> multiple definitionlinker errorsWarren Young6 Jul