List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:July 5 2005 9:55pm
Subject:Re: exception hierarchy
View as plain text
On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 05:07:07AM -0600, Warren Young wrote:
> Now, if you wanted to argue in favor of adding another layer just under
> Exception, parallel to the division in the Standard Library, I could be
> persuaded...

This would be a cleaner way than what I was suggesting.
I was thinking of something like:

	class BadFieldName : public mysqlpp::Exception,
		public std::runtime_error

But that's kinda ugly, to say the least.

I just don't know if grouping mysql++ exceptions is really that useful
in practice, so I'll leave things as is.

- Chris

Thread
exception hierarchyChris Frey4 Jul
  • Re: exception hierarchyWarren Young5 Jul
    • Re: exception hierarchyChris Frey5 Jul
      • Re: exception hierarchyWarren Young6 Jul