List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Herb Smith Date:July 1 2005 6:04pm
Subject:Building mysql++ with Eclipse and Cygwin
View as plain text
I noted in a recent thread that Bernd Prager was trying to do what I am
also wanting to do, that is, build mysql++ with Eclipse and cygwin on a
windows platform.  It seemed that he found a solution to the "didn't
find the mysql library" error that one receives, however, I did not
understand it.

Has someone done this and can give me somewhat more explicit
instructions as to how to accomplish it?

Thanks.... a newbie,

Herb

Thread
Building mysql++ with Eclipse and CygwinHerb Smith1 Jul
  • Re: Building mysql++ with Eclipse and CygwinWarren Young2 Jul