List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 28 2005 11:50pm
Subject:Re: Wishlist comment - SSQLS naming
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:

> I think it is a worthy feature to support, but optional.  Looks like I'm
> contrary yet again. :-)

I don't think there's a big gulf between our positions.  I'm not 100%
opposed to supporting the feature, but just don't see a good reason for
this support to be on by default.

The question, then, is how to effect the ability to turn this feature on?
Thread
Wishlist comment - SSQLS namingChris Frey28 Jun
  • Re: Wishlist comment - SSQLS namingWarren Young28 Jun
    • Re: Wishlist comment - SSQLS namingWarren Young28 Jun
    • Re: Wishlist comment - SSQLS namingChris Frey28 Jun
      • Re: Wishlist comment - SSQLS namingWarren Young29 Jun