List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 28 2005 4:34am
Subject:Re: ping() core dumping
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:
> No.  If a function requires a MYSQL handle, you must give it a valid one,
> not something with random data. (which is what an uninitialized handle is)

True, but I don't think there's any particular reason that a user would
know that, especially if MySQL++ ever does go database-independent.

Since fixing this doesn't change the ABI, I've added it to the Wishlist
for v2.1 or later.
Thread
ping() core dumpingNash Kabbara16 Jun
  • Re: ping() core dumpingWarren Young16 Jun
    • Re: ping() core dumpingNash Kabbara27 Jun
      • Re: ping() core dumpingChris Frey28 Jun
        • Re: ping() core dumpingWarren Young28 Jun
          • Re: ping() core dumpingChris Frey28 Jun