List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul Aitman Date:June 25 2005 4:36pm
Subject:Multi Threading in VC++ 7.x environment
View as plain text
Hi All,

Saw the posts from Earl about how he got MySQL++ working in a
multi-threaded environment under Linux.

Am trying to do the same thing under VC 7.1x and on occasions am
encountering some slightly strange behaviour.

Each thread I create, has its own Connection object to the database, but
I was just wondering what dangers are there lurking when multiple
threads try to write to the same table.

I have tried to program it to be as thread safe as possible, I was just
wondering if there were any specific dangers I should be aware of when
using MySQL++.

TIA,

--
Paul Aitman

Thread
Multi Threading in VC++ 7.x environmentPaul Aitman25 Jun
  • Re: Multi Threading in VC++ 7.x environmentEarl Miles25 Jun