List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 17 2005 10:44pm
Subject:Early testers of v2.0 wanted
View as plain text
Just FYI, things are really starting to shake up in the MySQL++
Subversion tree.  Each revision is still usable, but there have been a
lot of API and ABI breakages recently.  If any of you were thinking of
helping out with the testing for v2.0, now's a good time to start
building your programs against it, to give us early feedback on the
changes so far.

More changes are on the way, so if you were thinking of making just one
pass at this before release, hold off for a while yet.  I'll post
another announcement like this once we think the API has settled down.

Go to http://gna.org/projects/mysqlpp/ to find out how to get a copy of
the current version in Subversion.  Then read the HACKERS file to learn
how to "bootstrap" your tree, to get it to build.
Thread
Early testers of v2.0 wantedWarren Young18 Jun
  • Re: Early testers of v2.0 wantedErwin19 Jun
    • Re: Early testers of v2.0 wantedWarren Young20 Jun
      • Re: Early testers of v2.0 wantedWarren Young25 Jun