List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:June 17 2005 10:06pm
Subject:Change tracking for upgrade notes
View as plain text
On the commits list:

> Author: mysqlpp
> Date: Fri Jun 17 22:16:25 2005
> New Revision: 761

> Log:
> Renamed SQLQueryNEParms to BadParamCount, to match naming style of other
> concrete exception types.

Perhaps there should be a text file in the tree that just lists these
types of source-level version changes, so that when people upgrade,
there is a nice howto?

I'm still behind on getting into the subversion tree, so I can create
this list as I read the recent patches.  When I get to it. :-)

If this has already been done, please ignore.

- Chris

Thread
Change tracking for upgrade notesChris Frey18 Jun
  • Re: Change tracking for upgrade notesWarren Young18 Jun