List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 14 2005 6:51pm
Subject:Re: One more compile issue
View as plain text
Mark Dobossy wrote:

> dyld: Symbol not found: ___cxa_pure_virtual

That looks like the code is trying to call a pure virtual C++ function.
  But MySQL++ worked just fine for me on my OS X system after the recent
changes, under both GCC 3.3 and GCC 4.0.

By the way, you might download XCode 2.1 if you don't have it yet.  I
have the impression that XCode 2.0 used a pre-release version of GCC
4.0, because Apple says XCode 2.1 uses a new version of GCC 4, yet "g++
--version" still says 4.0.0.
Thread
One more compile issueMark Dobossy14 Jun
  • Re: One more compile issueChris Frey14 Jun
  • Re: One more compile issueWarren Young14 Jun