List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 14 2005 6:47pm
Subject:Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.
View as plain text
Mark Dobossy wrote:

> I am trying to get the examples to compile (the libs seem to compile
> fine) on an OS X 10.4 system.

As Chris said, the fix is in the repository.  I'm not sure if I'm going
to apply that change to the 1.7 branch or not.  If you don't mind living
on the bleeding edge during the v2.0 development, you can get the
current development version by saying:

	svn co svn://svn.gna.org/mysqlpp/trunk mysqlpp

Or, with similar commands, you can get the diff for the relevant
changes, and apply it to your own private version of 1.7.
Thread
Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Mark Dobossy14 Jun
  • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Chris Frey14 Jun
    • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Chris Frey14 Jun
      • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Warren Young14 Jun
  • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Warren Young14 Jun