List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Dobossy Date:June 14 2005 4:29am
Subject:One more compile issue
View as plain text
I hope this is the last one ;).  BTW: Thanks chris for the help on
the previous issue- compiling with g++ 3.3 fixed the issue for now.

All of the examples have now compiled, but I am getting the following
error when I attempt to run the compiled resetdb program:

dyld: Symbol not found: ___cxa_pure_virtual
   Referenced from: /Users/mark/Desktop/mysql++-1.7.40/examples/../
lib/.libs/libmysqlpp.4.dylib
   Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap

Now, obviously I am not linking correctly to some library, but am not
familiar at all with cxa_pure_virtual, or where it might reside.
Again this is OS X (and I am probably showing how little I know about
BSD right now ;) ).
Thread
One more compile issueMark Dobossy14 Jun
  • Re: One more compile issueChris Frey14 Jun
  • Re: One more compile issueWarren Young14 Jun