List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:June 14 2005 3:31am
Subject:Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.
View as plain text
On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 11:27:57PM -0400, Chris Frey wrote:
> I haven't found a solution to this one yet.

Oops, spoke too soon... looks like Warren has already checked in a fix
in the subversion tree.  From the commit mailing list:

- Chris

Author: mysqlpp
Date: Sun Jun 12 14:20:39 2005
New Revision: 737

Log:
Made date parameter of print_stock_row() const ref instead of value.
Besides being more efficient, it ducks a conversion error on OS X.
We're going to have to address the latter eventually, because it's
unavoidable with GCC 4.0; it shows up as failure to compile SSQLS in
custom1.cpp.

Modified:
    trunk/examples/util.cpp
    trunk/examples/util.h

Thread
Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Mark Dobossy14 Jun
  • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Chris Frey14 Jun
    • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Chris Frey14 Jun
      • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Warren Young14 Jun
  • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Warren Young14 Jun