List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:June 14 2005 3:27am
Subject:Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.
View as plain text
On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 11:19:03PM -0400, Mark Dobossy wrote:
> I've been racking my brain all evening over this, and figured it was
> time to ask for help ;).
>
> I am trying to get the examples to compile (the libs seem to compile
> fine) on an OS X 10.4 system.  I have installed mysql via fink, and
> have specified its location when running the ./configure file.  The
> error I am getting is as follows:
>
> util.cpp: In copy constructor `mysqlpp::Date::Date(const
> mysqlpp::Date&)':
> util.cpp:159: error: could not convert '<anonymous>' to 'bool'
> util.cpp:159: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
> make[2]: *** [util.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2

If you're using gcc-4.0.0, I found this error too.  It won't compile on
my system either, but does with gcc-3.x.

I haven't found a solution to this one yet.

- Chris

Thread
Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Mark Dobossy14 Jun
  • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Chris Frey14 Jun
    • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Chris Frey14 Jun
      • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Warren Young14 Jun
  • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Warren Young14 Jun