List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Dobossy Date:June 14 2005 3:19am
Subject:Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.
View as plain text
I've been racking my brain all evening over this, and figured it was
time to ask for help ;).

I am trying to get the examples to compile (the libs seem to compile
fine) on an OS X 10.4 system.  I have installed mysql via fink, and
have specified its location when running the ./configure file.  The
error I am getting is as follows:

util.cpp: In copy constructor `mysqlpp::Date::Date(const
mysqlpp::Date&)':
util.cpp:159: error: could not convert '<anonymous>' to 'bool'
util.cpp:159: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
make[2]: *** [util.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Anyone make anything of this?

Thanks in advance!

-Mark
Thread
Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Mark Dobossy14 Jun
  • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Chris Frey14 Jun
    • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Chris Frey14 Jun
      • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Warren Young14 Jun
  • Re: Having some trouble compiling the util.cpp file.Warren Young14 Jun