List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ger Hayden Date:June 13 2005 7:50pm
Subject:Re: Locking using INNODB
View as plain text
We have an element of Pilot error here. The update didnt happen but the
query ran successfully updating 0 rows! I need something like Sqlstate or
there abouts.

					GER

Thread
Locking using INNODBGer Hayden12 Jun
  • Re: Locking using INNODBChris Frey13 Jun
    • Re: Locking using INNODBWarren Young13 Jun
      • Re: Locking using INNODBChris Frey13 Jun
        • Re: Locking using INNODBWarren Young13 Jun
  • Re: Locking using INNODBWarren Young13 Jun
Re: Locking using INNODBGer Hayden13 Jun
RE: Locking using INNODBSteve Roberts14 Jun