List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ger Hayden Date:June 12 2005 6:31pm
Subject:Locking using INNODB
View as plain text
Dear Listers
  I have an application using InnoDB tables. I want row level locking. When
I apply updates without any locking everything is as expected but when I
select ...FOR UPDATE, the the subsequent update is ignored. Even a
subsequent explicit commit has no impact. I am using Visual C++ 6.0 and
mysql++ 1.7.1.

I am developing a ticketing application for small bus companies, which for
the most part will be single user so I can keep going for the moment but to
use MySQL for some of my future projects I will have to resolve it.

Ger

Thread
Locking using INNODBGer Hayden12 Jun
  • Re: Locking using INNODBChris Frey13 Jun
    • Re: Locking using INNODBWarren Young13 Jun
      • Re: Locking using INNODBChris Frey13 Jun
        • Re: Locking using INNODBWarren Young13 Jun
  • Re: Locking using INNODBWarren Young13 Jun
Re: Locking using INNODBGer Hayden13 Jun
RE: Locking using INNODBSteve Roberts14 Jun