List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dale Smith Date:June 9 2005 2:31pm
Subject:Re: Link errors with resetdb example program
View as plain text
I will check my system for other versions.

Thanks,
Dale Smith, Ph.D.
dalesmith@stripped
DTCC Risk Management
Quantitative Group
212-855-7641

Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped>
06/09/2005 10:28 AM

cc

Subject
Re: Link errors with resetdb example program

Dale Smith wrote:

> [dsmith@saquri01 examples]$ make -f Makefile.simple clean && make -f
> Makefile.simple

FYI, you can shorten that to "make -f Makefile.simple clean all"

 From other posts in the thread:

> I have version 1.7.40 of MySQL++

Is it possible that you have other versions of MySQL++ floating around
on your system?  Makefile.simple and Makefile.am will use different
versions of the library.

> We are using gcc 3.4.3.

I just tried the command above on a Fedora Core 3 system running GCC
3.4.3, and it works fine.

Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith8 Jun
  • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programChris Frey8 Jun
    • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith8 Jun
      • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programChris Frey8 Jun
        • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith8 Jun
        • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith8 Jun
          • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programChris Frey9 Jun
  • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programWarren Young9 Jun
    • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith9 Jun
    • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith10 Jun
      • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programWarren Young10 Jun
        • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith10 Jun
          • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programWarren Young10 Jun
            • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programChris Frey12 Jun
              • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith13 Jun
              • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith13 Jun
              • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programWarren Young13 Jun
                • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programChris Frey14 Jun
                  • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programWarren Young14 Jun