List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:June 8 2005 11:39pm
Subject:Re: Link errors with resetdb example program
View as plain text
On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 05:24:07PM -0400, Dale Smith wrote:
> Using the Intel compiler is a bit beyond what I know at this point. I
> think I will have to change aclocal.m4 and some other files, so I can
> re-generate the configure script. I don't have the knowledge necessary to
> do this right now. Anyone know what it will take to do this? I did read up
> on the GNU build tools, but wasn't able to spend the time necessary to
> learn them beyond the basics.

I haven't used the intel compiler, but you shouldn't have to change
any of the configure scripts.  Just run it with a different compiler
setting:

export CXXFLAGS="put your intel-specific flags here"
./configure \
	CC=/path/bin/cc \
	CPP=/path/bin/cpp \
	CXX=/path/bin/c++ \
	CXXCPP=/path/bin/cpp

This is how I specify various compilers... I hope intel isn't too much
different on the command line.

- Chris

Thread
Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith8 Jun
  • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programChris Frey8 Jun
    • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith8 Jun
      • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programChris Frey8 Jun
        • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith8 Jun
        • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith8 Jun
          • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programChris Frey9 Jun
  • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programWarren Young9 Jun
    • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith9 Jun
    • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith10 Jun
      • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programWarren Young10 Jun
        • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith10 Jun
          • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programWarren Young10 Jun
            • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programChris Frey12 Jun
              • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith13 Jun
              • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programDale Smith13 Jun
              • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programWarren Young13 Jun
                • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programChris Frey14 Jun
                  • Re: Link errors with resetdb example programWarren Young14 Jun