List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 8 2005 4:50pm
Subject:Re: Query Problems
View as plain text
John Heinig wrote:
> I did.  However, as far as I can tell, neither of these should be be
> effecting my query at all, since I'm not comparing either one.

I agree, but plainly you've been copying code from the examples without
thinking about what needs to change.  I wonder if there is another
needed change you have overlooked.  That's the main reason I directed
you to the manual.

I'd put the odds of the problem being in MySQL++ instead of in your code
quite low.  MySQL++ isn't perfect, but the basics are pretty darn solid.
Thread
Query ProblemsJohn Heinig8 Jun
  • Re: Query ProblemsWarren Young8 Jun