List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 5 2005 7:11am
Subject:Public Subversion repository is alive!
View as plain text
Huzzah!  Gna.org is now hosting MySQL++'s repository, available via
Subversion.

The project's home page is https://gna.org/projects/mysqlpp/

Distribution packages will still be made available through my site only,
at least for now.  The purpose of the Gna site is to coordinate
development only.  I expect this to be very important soon, as this was
the blocker on creating the 2.0 branch; it won't be cool for v2.0 to
just suddenly appear, as all my prior releases have, it'll have to be
tested over time by the more adventurous out there first.
Thread
Public Subversion repository is alive!Warren Young5 Jun