List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 1 2005 11:26am
Subject:Re: Wishlist item: Automatic conversion from ColData to bool
View as plain text
Byrial Jensen wrote:

> I often store booleans (MySQL type BOOL, alias for TINYINT(1)). So it
> would be very nice to have an automatic conversion from ColData to bool

Unless I'm greatly mistaken, this would be a pretty trivial thing to
patch; 3 lines in coldata.h, probably.  Congratulations, you're
volunteered.  :)
Thread
Wishlist item: Automatic conversion from ColData to boolByrial Jensen29 May
  • Re: Wishlist item: Automatic conversion from ColData to boolWarren Young1 Jun
    • Re: Wishlist item: Automatic conversion from ColData to boolByrial Jensen1 Jun
      • Re: Wishlist item: Automatic conversion from ColData to boolWarren Young20 Jun