List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Byrial Jensen Date:May 29 2005 5:47pm
Subject:Wishlist item: Automatic conversion from ColData to bool
View as plain text
I often store booleans (MySQL type BOOL, alias for TINYINT(1)). So it
would be very nice to have an automatic conversion from ColData to bool
so I in my programs can write someting like:

    Row row = result.fetch_row ();
    bool my_bool = row[0];

Best regards,
Byrial
Thread
Wishlist item: Automatic conversion from ColData to boolByrial Jensen29 May
  • Re: Wishlist item: Automatic conversion from ColData to boolWarren Young1 Jun
    • Re: Wishlist item: Automatic conversion from ColData to boolByrial Jensen1 Jun
      • Re: Wishlist item: Automatic conversion from ColData to boolWarren Young20 Jun