List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Earl Miles Date:May 23 2005 10:13pm
Subject:Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?
View as plain text
Byrial Jensen wrote:
> So my question is: Do MySQL++ have a limitation so it only works with
> one actice Connection object at a time, or do I have to do something
> special to make it work with several active Connection objects?

I regularly use multiple Connection objects and have not had any kind of
a problem with them. Are you using threading?
Thread
Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Byrial Jensen24 May
  • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Earl Miles24 May
  • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Warren Young24 May
    • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Byrial Jensen25 May
      • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Earl Miles25 May
        • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Chris Frey25 May
          • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Chris Frey25 May
            • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Earl Miles25 May
          • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Byrial Jensen25 May
            • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Warren Young26 May
              • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Byrial Jensen26 May
                • Re: Can you have more than one active mysqlpp::Connection object?Warren Young26 May