List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 23 2005 4:00pm
Subject:Re: custom1 example compilation problem
View as plain text
Benjamin Montua wrote:

> I have run the configure script with --with-mysql= (see the path below)
> I haven't installed mysql in the default folders.
> Does that matter?

No.  If the library itself is building, the examples should, too.

> Bye the way: I've configured it with --enable-examples=no and then the
> library build seems to be OK.

What happens if you then install it, and then say "make -f
Makefile.simple" from within the examples directory?

Also, I said I was using a similar system, but I was mistaken.  It was
my old Fedora Core 2 system that used GCC 3.3.  I now use 3.2 and 3.4.
Is there any way you could update one of your machines to GCC 3.4?
Thread
custom1 example compilation problemBenjamin Montua23 May
  • Re: custom1 example compilation problemWarren Young23 May
    • Re: custom1 example compilation problemBenjamin Montua23 May
      • Re: custom1 example compilation problemWarren Young23 May
        • Re: custom1 example compilation problemBenjamin Montua23 May
          • Re: custom1 example compilation problemWarren Young23 May
      • Re: custom1 example compilation problemChris Frey23 May
        • Re: custom1 example compilation problemBenjamin Montua24 May