List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 23 2005 3:13pm
Subject:Re: Getting Locking errors with simple query call ???
View as plain text
Lance Additon wrote:

> if (lock()) {

I just looked into Connections use of its locking facility a few days
ago, and it was my impression that it was only used to prevent multiple
simultaneous connection attempts.  If I'm right, the only way for a lock
to continue to be asserted is if you aren't establishing a connection
correctly.  Check the obvious things: can other MySQL programs connect
to that database using that user name and such, etc.
Thread
Getting Locking errors with simple query call ???Lance Additon21 May
  • Re: Getting Locking errors with simple query call ???Chris Frey21 May
  • Re: Getting Locking errors with simple query call ???Warren Young23 May