List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:May 21 2005 2:43pm
Subject:Re: Getting Locking errors with simple query call ???
View as plain text
On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 11:01:37PM -0600, Lance Additon wrote:
> Hello everyone, I'm just trying to grab one column of information and I
> keep getting the exception thrown by this snippet of code in
> coonection.cpp

Just a guess... do you have other threads using mysql at the same time?

- Chris

Thread
Getting Locking errors with simple query call ???Lance Additon21 May
  • Re: Getting Locking errors with simple query call ???Chris Frey21 May
  • Re: Getting Locking errors with simple query call ???Warren Young23 May