List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Shor Date:May 13 2005 11:32am
Subject:RE: Bad handshake
View as plain text
Make sure that the correct libMySQL.dll is being loaded,
Every time you install something new that utilizes libMySQL.dll it is
installing it in some Global path (like WINDOWS/System32 or other) and
during the runtime it is loading it instead of the one that you are
referencing in your project.

I would recommend to search your PC for libMySQL.dll to find all the
occurrences and verify that those are the right ones.
Another thing could be done, is that you can place the latest
libMySQL.dll in the directory where your application resides, so that
WINDUHS load the one that is located in the same directory as your app.

Regards,

Timofey Shor
Software Engineer
PARLEC, Inc.