List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 11 2005 6:46pm
Subject:Spelunkers wanted
View as plain text
In another thread, some of those of us who have been using MySQL++ the
longest were shown something about MySQL++ that we didn't even know existed.

Since one of the big pushes recently has been better documentation, I
want to make it clear to everyone that if you have discovered something
about MySQL++ that isn't documented while digging through the code, by
all means, tell us about it.  Part of improving the documentation is
improving how we communicate the library's features, whether they were
intended or not.
Thread
Spelunkers wantedWarren Young11 May