List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 2 2005 4:02pm
Subject:Re: cygwin configure can't find mysql libs
View as plain text
Bernd Prager wrote:

> It apears that Windows MySQL 5.0 full installation

Why didn't you say you were using Windows?  When you say you're using
the configure script, I naturally assume a Unixy environment.  That
includes Cygwin, where you'd use a Cygwin port of MySQL, rather than the
official native Win32 binaries.

The only reason to use configure on Windows along with the native
binaries would possibly by MinGW, and I don't know enough about that to
say whether that's a good idea or not.

Anyway, what you're looking for is libmysql.lib.
Thread
cygwin configure can't find mysql libsBernd Prager30 Apr
  • Re: cygwin configure can't find mysql libsWarren Young30 Apr
    • Re: cygwin configure can't find mysql libsBernd Prager2 May
      • Re: cygwin configure can't find mysql libsWarren Young2 May
        • Re: cygwin configure can't find mysql libsBernd Prager3 May
          • Re: cygwin configure can't find mysql libsWarren Young4 May