List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 30 2005 12:08pm
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v1.7.33
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:

> Cool. Looking forward to reading it all.

Yes, please comment.  It's based heavily on the 1.7.9 docs, but the
prose more closely resembles English now, it's been tightened up in
places, and there are some new sections.  Oh, and some sections -- like
the change log -- have been removed, in favor of stuff in other files.

> Btw, there's a .svn directory lurking in the tarball.

Wow...besides the fact that it shouldn't have been there, did you notice
what directory it was in?  It was in this old 'devel' subdirectory I
hadn't realized was even there!  There were files in there dating back
to the Kevin Atkinson days, apparently unchanged.

I've removed that subdirectory entirely.

So many cobwebs in this library....
Thread
RELEASE: v1.7.33Warren Young30 Apr
  • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.33Chris Frey30 Apr
  • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.33Chris Frey30 Apr
    • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.33Warren Young30 Apr