List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Merendino Date:April 29 2005 1:00pm
Subject:RE: sql_create_basic_* useful?
View as plain text
This may not be a good reason to keep them, but when I was having
trouble using sql_create_* in a header file, I found that I could use
sql_create_basic_* because that doesn't create the "table" and "names[]"
variables.  I guess its possible that someone else discovered this and
is using it in a header file.

That's about all I can think of.