List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 29 2005 12:26pm
Subject:sql_create_basic_* useful?
View as plain text
It occurs to me that the sql_create_basic_* macros are no easier to use
than the regular sql_create macros, and the SSQLS structures they
generate have fewer features.  I've already decided, while working on
the new documentation, to relegate discussion of these simpler macros to
a side discussion and focus on the more powerful but just as easy to use
macros.

Does anyone actually use sql_create_basic_*?  If so, why?

If it seems they have no practical value, I'll deprecate them, and
eventually remove them.  No sense complicating the documentation and the
code with features we don't use.
Thread
sql_create_basic_* useful?Warren Young29 Apr
RE: sql_create_basic_* useful?Mark Merendino29 Apr