List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 26 2005 11:17pm
Subject:Re: Linking issues using create macro in header
View as plain text
MERE2639@stripped wrote:
> As previously posted by Chris Gagnon, I have found the reason his compilier
> complains about "_table" and "name" being multiply defined.

I've added an ifdef guard around those definitions so that you can
suppress them if you need to.  You will define MYSQLPP_NO_DEFINE_STATICS
before including the header that defines the SSQLS in all but one
location.  This will appear in the next version, which should be
appearing soon.

Thanks taking an interest in helping us fix these VC++ problems.  None
of the major maintainers use VC++ for MySQL++ development (I use it, but
for other things) so it's good to have someone involved who has a
personal interest in VC++ compatibility.  A lot of people just complain
about portability problems and then go away if someone else doesn't
provide a fix for them.  Again, thanks.
Thread
Linking issues using create macro in headerMERE263926 Apr
  • Re: Linking issues using create macro in headerWarren Young27 Apr
    • Re: Linking issues using create macro in headerWarren Young27 Apr