List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 25 2005 11:21am
Subject:Re: Core dump with query->store()
View as plain text
Alex Vishnev wrote:

> Thanks for a reply. I am not quite sure why "this" is showing as 0x0 in the
> backtrace below. Query::store is being defined by this complicated macro
> inside the query.h (query_define1 - I believe). In any case, in my example I
> print the address of query object being constructed and connection object
> reference inside query object and both are valid.

Have you run valgrind or some other memory usage debugger on your program?
Thread
Core dump with query->store()Alex Vishnev23 Apr
  • Re: Core dump with query->store()Chris Frey23 Apr
    • RE: Core dump with query->store()Alex Vishnev24 Apr
      • Re: Core dump with query->store()Chris Frey25 Apr
      • Re: Core dump with query->store()Warren Young25 Apr