List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 25 2005 11:18am
Subject:Re: problem on operator[] of class Row
View as plain text
Tommy Tang wrote:

> I have downloaded mysql++1.7.9

Why are you bothering with such an old version?  It sounds like you're
new to MySQL++, so why not use the current version?

The only reason I still offer the GCC 3.3 omnibus patch is for those
unfortunates who have code that does not build under the current
version, but which must use GCC 3.3.  If you do have such code, it's
usually easier to make the changes to your code to work with the current
library than to continue fighting with 1.7.9.

We're not interested in fixing any problems with 1.7.9.  Or rather, we
already have fixed those problems, and the current version is that fix.

> dwUserID = row["UserID"],

Note well: the behavior of that feature changed in 1.7.10.
Thread
Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, thisis my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • problem on operator[] of class RowTommy Tang25 Apr
    • Re: problem on operator[] of class RowWarren Young25 Apr