List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tommy Tang Date:April 25 2005 8:31am
Subject:problem on operator[] of class Row
View as plain text
Hi, Dear all:

I have downloaded mysql++1.7.9 from  www.mysql.com/downloads/api-mysql++.html and patched it with omnibus-gcc-3.3.patch.gz and then built and installed. Everything is OK for building, but after I building my application using mysql++ api and run the application, I find that the operator[] of class Row has the following problem: Using the the field name instead of field index to retrieve the field value is not right. For example:

dwUserID = row["UserID"], dwUserID always gets 115(in fact, any other field is also 115)

but with the following statement, everything is OK:

dwUserID=row[0]

What's the matter? Is there any other patch needing to be installed?

Best Regard!
Yours Sincerely Tommy
Thread
Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, thisis my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • problem on operator[] of class RowTommy Tang25 Apr
    • Re: problem on operator[] of class RowWarren Young25 Apr