List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:April 24 2005 9:52pm
Subject:Re: Core dump with query->store()
View as plain text
On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 11:54:34AM -0400, Alex Vishnev wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Thanks for a reply. I am not quite sure why "this" is showing as 0x0 in the
> backtrace below. Query::store is being defined by this complicated macro
> inside the query.h (query_define1 - I believe). In any case, in my example I
> print the address of query object being constructed and connection object
> reference inside query object and both are valid. Also, I don't believe that
> if connection object is invalid or query object would be invalid, I would
> get to the next step in the backtrace Connection::store which is being
> displayed properly in the backtrace. Below are the debugs from my programs:

Interesting... hard to say without seeing the code though.  All I can
suggest is to step as deep as you can with the debugger and check variables
as you go.

- Chris

Thread
Core dump with query->store()Alex Vishnev23 Apr
  • Re: Core dump with query->store()Chris Frey23 Apr
    • RE: Core dump with query->store()Alex Vishnev24 Apr
      • Re: Core dump with query->store()Chris Frey25 Apr
      • Re: Core dump with query->store()Warren Young25 Apr