List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:April 23 2005 8:13pm
Subject:Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)
View as plain text
On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 10:20:44PM +0200, Cableguy wrote:
> Weeeeeeeee THANKS Chris. It's working :)
>
> result=query.store(SQLString(lastLogon.operator std::string()));
> //working at last :)

Ugh... that's not the way it's supposed to work. :-)

Anyone have gcc 4 going yet?  I heard it just recently came out.  I wonder
if this kind of code still works there.  It's either a broken Microsoft
compiler, or we're stretching C++ just a little too far.  Someone more
guru than me needs to make that call. :-)

- Chris

Thread
Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, thisis my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • problem on operator[] of class RowTommy Tang25 Apr
    • Re: problem on operator[] of class RowWarren Young25 Apr