List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:April 23 2005 7:44pm
Subject:Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)
View as plain text
On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 11:59:21AM +0200, Cableguy wrote:
> @ Chris
>
> Is it realy compiling? What OS/compiler/project are you using? Tell me
> everything :)

I'm using Linux, and it worked with the gcc compiler, version 3.3.4 and 3.4.3.

I just modified the simple1.cpp example, adding:

                mysqlpp::DateTime dt;
                query.store(mysqlpp::SQLString(dt));

Just before the call to "print_stock_table()".  I didn't run it since I
just wanted to see if it would compile.  It compiled to object code fine.

One think you might want to try in your program is:

	query.store(mysqlpp::SQLString(dt.operator std::string()));

And see what error you get. ('dt' being your datetime object)  This will
explicitly call the operator that should be getting called automatically.
If it doesn't work, perhaps your compiler's error message will help
point the way to the real problem.

- Chris

Thread
Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, thisis my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • problem on operator[] of class RowTommy Tang25 Apr
    • Re: problem on operator[] of class RowWarren Young25 Apr