List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Cableguy Date:April 23 2005 9:59am
Subject:Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,
this is my last chance)
View as plain text
@ Chris

Is it realy compiling? What OS/compiler/project are you using? Tell me
everything :)

@ Warren

How the hell am I supposed to do that???

@ Jesper

datetime.h is included somewhere because if it wasn't compiler would say
something when I try to declare DateTime lastLogon

result=query.store(lastLogon); // error C2664: 'mysqlpp::Result
mysqlpp::Query::store(const char *)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from
'mysqlpp::DateTime' to 'const char *'

I have no idea how is SQLString defined :)
Thread
Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, thisis my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy21 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Warren Young21 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help,this is my last chance)Cableguy23 Apr
    • Re: Passing DateTime object to template query (i realy need help, this is my last chance)Chris Frey23 Apr
  • problem on operator[] of class RowTommy Tang25 Apr
    • Re: problem on operator[] of class RowWarren Young25 Apr