List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 21 2005 4:07pm
Subject:Re: Compiling library in Windows
View as plain text
Zahroof Mohamed wrote:

> If you are suggesting that you can't create a DLL in windows, you
> would be wrong.

My comment was restricted to building with VC++.

As I recall, the DLL does get created, but one can't link to it.  I
don't think it's a major undertaking to figure out why, but again,
nobody yet has shown an interest in attacking the problem.
Thread
Compiling library in WindowsNicholas Watmough19 Apr
  • Re: Compiling library in WindowsWarren Young20 Apr
Re: Compiling library in WindowsNeil J Mackie20 Apr
  • Re: Compiling library in WindowsChris Frey20 Apr
  • Re: Compiling library in WindowsWarren Young20 Apr
  • Re: Compiling library in WindowsNeil J Mackie21 Apr
    • Re: Compiling library in WindowsWarren Young21 Apr
      • Re: Compiling library in WindowsZahroof Mohamed21 Apr
        • Re: Compiling library in WindowsWarren Young21 Apr
Re: Compiling library in WindowsAndrew Zhu22 Apr